Best Places to Retire in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Virginia was rated one of the best places to retire due to its free beach access, quiet beaches, and scenic nature trails. The epi-center Town Center offers luxury condos and lofts for easy living, as well as festivals, The Sandler Center of Performing Arts, and business and retail. Golfers will enjoy 11 courses throughout the city and a moderate climate. There are beautiful 55+ communities in Virginia Beach and Chesapeake with more to come. As young families are drawn to the amenities Virginia Beach has to offer, we have found their parents aren't far behind and want to retire in a community close to their children and grandchildren. We are happy to help you find the community that best fits your retirement needs.
Why you should consider retiring to Virginia Beach
- Beautiful beaches on the Atlantic Ocean and Chesapeake Bay
- Award winning medical facilities located through out the area
- Relatively low taxes compared to northern areas of the United States
- Very close to the International airport in Norfolk
- Mild winters with very little if any snow!
- Tons of recreational opportunities with state and city parks
- Close to historical areas such as Williamsburg
- Affordable housing options
- Multiple performing arts centers to enjoy the theater, opera and other art performances
feel! Short blocks to grocery shopping, restaurants, beach boardwalk...