With Hampton Roads being one of the largest military communities in the world, there are quite a few homes whose owners are living out of the area. Some times the home is kept as a rental in the hopes that the family will one day return to the area. Sometimes a home needs some more time to increase in value and wait out a dip in the real estate market. Whatever the reason, owning a home from out of the state or in some cases out of the country can be very stressful.
Here is where we can help! We pride ourselves in having a "do whatever it takes" attitude in how we service our clients. This mentality is what it takes when we are selling a home for someone living thousands of miles away. Sellers need to know that whoever is helping them with their home sale has got it taken care of. We have been fortunate enough to be that reliable real estate team for quite of few long distance home owners.
Here are some of the things that we have done for our out of town clients:
- Evaluate property after tenants move out
- Coordinate renovations to get home ready to list
- Property staging
- Professional photographs of the home to make it look amazing online
- Market the property for sale utilizing our 10 point marketing system
- Manage all showings and provide feedback to sellers
- Negotiate best price for the home once an offer is received
- Coordinated lawn service and home maintenance while listed
- Check in on home periodically to make sure everything is safe and secure
- Get quotes for any inspection repairs and manage any repairs
- Manage walk through inspection
- Manage the arrangement of remote notary for sellers closing
- Ensure successful transfer of ownership