We know that handling the estate of a loved one can be a very stressful and emotional process. Figuring out what to do with the possessions in their home and with the home itself can be overwhelming. We are here to help. Our services provide a turn key solution to identifying what in the estate the heirs want to keep and what they want to sell. We have trusted estate sale professionals who can assist in selling the homes contents and we can help sell the home for the highest price possible.
Here are some of our Estate Services Offered:
- Estate Valuation - Valuation of the contents of the home and the home itself
- Estate Sale Services - Selling the contents of the home
- Home Inspection
- Home Renovation Consultation
- Home Renovation Management
- Home Sale
- Home and Yard Maintenance
When selling an estate there are a number of options we can go through with you. Here are several scenarios that we have used over the years.
1. As Is Approach- In this scenario, family members don't want to invest anymore time or money into the property and want to sell the home for the market value based on the current condition. We can help make sure that the home is vacated and cleaned and then work to get the highest amount possible for the home, sharing the potential of what the home can be with buyers. If the home is in need of significant rehabilitation, we have a list of investors that can make a reasonable offer on the home and buy it in as is condition. Usually this type scenario guarantees at quick cash closing which for some families is important when having to pay for long term healthcare for their family member.
2. Spruce It Up Approach - We know exactly what buyers want to see in a home. We can make recommendations on what should be done to maximize the sales price while keeping any renovation costs to a minimum. We will bring in our contractors to do any repairs or updates. We then will market the home at a very high level to all the buyers out there and we will maximize the sales price. If you have the money to spend on the updates you are almost guaranteed to see a healthy return on that investment when you sell. We handle the entire process from start to finish so you don't have to worry about it. This approach can add a few months to the sales process but if you have the time and money, you will have more proceeds at the end.
We are here in your time of need
We understand the emotional process of selling a loved ones home. We are very careful to respect the memories and the emotional toll this takes on a family. We are here to help make the process easy for you. We know that to the family this isn't a house, this is a home filled with memories. Selling an estate is an unfortunate reality of life and we want you to know that we will treat the process with the utmost respect as you make these hard decisions.
For a free consultation, please give us a call or email us. We are here to help.
Eric & Jennifer Ziemer